Rev. Albert Olusanya Aina was born in 1962 in Oke – Ere, West Yagba, Kogi State to the family of Pa and Mrs. Timothy Aina Olorisha
Young Albert started his education at St. James Cathedral Primary School, Ibadan (1969 – 1973), his Secondary School education in Fakunle Major Commercial College, Oshogbo, Osun State, as well as United Secondary School Odo-Ere Kogi and graduated with Distinction in WASC 1979. He graduated from University of Nigeria Nsukka with B.sc Hons Management Studies in 1983. He was Student Editor in chief of Departmental Magazines of Business Administrator while on campus.
He is a full member of the following professional bodies:
1. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
2. Nigerian Institute of Management
3. Nigerian Institute of Training and Development
He holds a BA/BTH of LIFE THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY Ikorodu (1994 – 1997) and attended other Bible Institutes.
Albert Aina started his career after his National Youth Service, as a Management Consultant, Investment Advisor and Trade Exhibition Planner, before joining the Industrial Sector. He rose to become Group Personnel/Training Manager over a group of companies at age 28.
By the age of 29, he became CEO/Managing Director of Alaryn Management Center Ltd with clientele that cut across industrial and banking sectors. He served as Secretary to the Committee of Personnel Experts of Nigerian Employers Consultative Association (NECA) and was involved in major Nation wide Industrial Labour Dispute Resolutions and Negotiations and labour arbitration. He served as Secretary of Sectorial units of Manufacturer Association of Nigeria, Ikeja Branch.
He become CEO of Christian Leadership Skills Inc in 1994, as a vehicle for his three fold Divine Mandate.
REBIRTH AND MEMBERSHIP OF FOURSQUARE GOSPEL CHURCH
Albert Aina accepted Jesus as LORD and Saviour in November 1981 as a teenager in University of Nigeria Nsukka. He served as Ass. Sec./Liberian of Students Christian Movement (SCM) while on campus, where he was filled with the Holy Spirit. He joined the Foursquare Gospel Church Shomolu in 1985 and was accepted into membership in March 1986 by Daddy Elikanah Olu Oshibanjo.
Rev. Albert Aina ministerial development can be summarized as follows
· 1982 Assistant Secretary /Fellowship Librarian in Student Christian Movement SCM, University of Nigeria Nsukka
· 1983/1984 State General Secretary, Niger State Christian Corpers Fellowship
· 1984/1985 Youth Pastor First Baptist Church, Agunbiade, Shomolu, Lagos
· 1986-1991 Sunday School Teacher, Foursquare Gospel Church, Shomolu
· 1987-till date President, Agape Conference International
· 1990-1993 Youth President, Foursquare Gospel Church, Shomolu
· 1991-1995 Church Council, Foursquare Gospel Church, Shomolu District H/Q
· 1994-1995 Director Christian Education, Foursquare Gospel Church, Shomolu
· 1994 Chief Executive Officer, Christian Leadership Skills Inc
· 1995-2003 Church Planter/Senior Pastor, Foursquare Gospel Church, Apata
· 1996-2001 Chairman, Shomolu District Ministers In service Training (ASCON)
· 1996/1997 President, Student Body LIFE Theological Seminary, Ikorodu
· 1997-2003 Zonal Director of Christian Education Obanikoro Zone Shomolu District
· 2001 Ordained as Senior Minister, Foursquare Gospel Church In Nigeria
· 2003-till date President LIFE Theological Seminary Alumni Association
· 2003-till date Governing Council Member, LIFE Theological Seminary Alumni Association
· 2004-till date Zonal Superintendent/Snr Pastor, Saabo Foursquare Gospel Church
· 2008 Chairman, National Key Leaders Retreat, Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria
· 2012 Chairman, Foursquare National Editorial Board
· 2013/2014 Chairman, Planning Committee, International Conference for Ministers and Leaders (Ajebo 2014)
Rev. Aina has authored Thirty Four (34) books, and edited three Classics.
His Church planting effort which started in 1996/1997 while he was in the Seminary as Student Body President, has continued unabated.
July 28, 2013 Rev. & Rev. Mrs. Albert Aina are being presented today as pioneering District Overseer of Foursquare Gospel Church, Saabo District to the glory of God.